CRNAs Needed in San Antonio, TX
Caduceus Healthcare specializes in staffing civilian healthcare professionals for U.S. military and government facilities for single year and multi-year assignments. We continue to build a near decade of success and unmatched growth recently attaining 3 consecutive years on the Inc. 500 and Hispanic Business 100 lists as one of the fastest growing businesses nationwide.
We have an exciting opportunity for qualified Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists at the San Antonio Military Medical Center (SAMMC) located in San Antonio, Texas. SAMMC is expanding surgery capacity. This means we have immediate need for experienced CRNAs for our anesthesia program at SAMMC.
Below is a summary of the responsibilities, certifications, required education, and experience we’re looking for in the best-fit candidates for this highly desirable opportunity.
CRNA PRACTICE AT SAMMC
- Great clinical environment (all kinds of anesthesia).
- NO CALL.
- Independent practice, but in large setting.
- Flexible shifts schedule- 24, 16, 12, 8 hour shifts available.
- Work with appreciative military and military dependent population.
- Focus on quality, not volume throughput.
To Apply :
Contact Kyle Adams at (770) 357-2400 ex 112
Please also visit our web site at: