Are you looking for a rewarding and meaningful career? Do you enjoy hiring world class CAREGivers who will make a difference in our community? We are looking for a Lead Recruiter who is dynamic and innovative when it comes to finding new ways to attract the best CAREGivers in our market. Come work for an organization that's making a difference! At Home Instead Senior Care®, we're enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families every day! Apply now for this great opportunity!
• Required: 2 - 3 Years- Experience in a high volume recruiting environment
• Preferred: 2-3 years experience in Human Resources
• Preferred: Graphic Design experience or Experience creating Recruitment Advertisements
• Required: Can navigate windows easily and learn new programs quickly. Must be self-sufficient in handling complex computing tasks.
• Required: Excellent Driving Record and Background Record.
• Reflect the core values of Roth Senior Care LLC d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
• Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
• Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
• Manage Home Instead’s Social Media Presence (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and twitter)
• Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community and be adaptable to identify course corrections as they are needed.
• Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
• Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
• Support and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
• Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues,CAREGivers, clients and family members.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
To Lead by Serving with Integrity and Passion
'Our goal is to not only help seniors remain as independent as possible but also to make the employment experience as wonderful as possible for our amazing CAREGivers and Staff. We want our employees to feel like they have a voice in decisions made and that they are contributing to more than just their clients.'
-- Franchise Owner
• Full time
• Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, occasional evening and weekend events
*Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
*Paid Time Off
*Employee Assistance Program
*401k Retirement plan with Company Match
*Company Health Insurance
*Company Paid Life Insurance
*Gym membership discount
*Personal Cell Phone Discount (Verizon & Sprint)
*Company Sponsored Cell Phone & IPAD
*Personal and Professional on-going training
Please email your resume and in the subject line type: ATTN: HR and add a few sentences in your email explaining why you're interested in working in the Senior Industry.
Thank you for your interest
Home Instead Senior Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Home Instead Senior Care complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.