Are you passionate about seniors? Do you like a very busy work environment? One more time - do you like to be busy? Do you have experience as a manager? Are you interested in performing a variety of different functions with no 2 days being exactly the same?
If you answered yes to all of the above, we would love to talk to you! Home Instead Senior Care of is looking for an awesome individual to lead our client care department. Responsibilities include:
- Performing assessments in the homes of potential clients
- Signing up new clients for in home services
- Working closely with other departments to insure the highest quality of care for our clients
- Leading a small team of client care coordinators and Nurses
- Advising CAREGivers, clients, and staff on specific client issues.
- Working closely with ownership in setting the strategic direction of the company
- Insuring the company is compliant with all state regulations and franchise standards
The ideal candidate willbe passionate about seniors, have some form of medical certification (CNA, LPN, RN etc), and previous manageemnt experience.
Still interested? Drop us a quick voicemail at 910-339-3686. Submit a cover letter and resume as well. And a hint for those truly interested....we prefer to speak with those who leave the voicemail and submit the cover letter :)
We look forward to speaking with you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.