BAYADA Home Health Care has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced health care leader in our North Texas territory. We are currently seeking a diligent Nurse Leader with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to fill the role of Clinical Director (RN) for Skilled Nursing office in Plano, TX. In this role, you will lead, manage, develop and produce high performing results for a new start-up office. You will monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation. You will mentor and support your team, and grow the office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities. Service-focused, professional, warm and communicative, our leaders are embodiments of The BAYADA Way. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients and the community at large.
BAYADAbility Rehab Solutions: Specialized care for the most serious diagnoses
Receiving specialized, expert care after a catastrophic diagnosis is key to achieving the highest level of recovery and quality of life. In 1998, BAYADA was the first home care provider to develop a specialized in-home rehabilitative nursing program to care for people with serious, life-altering conditions such as traumatic brain injury (TBI) and spinal cord injury (SCI). Led by a team of certified rehabilitation registered nurses (CRRNs), our nationally recognized BAYADAbility Rehab Solutions program is still the only one of its kind in home care.
At the core of the BAYADAbility program is our dedicated team of CRRNs who have in-depth knowledge and experience caring for individuals with catastrophic conditions. They oversee the care of our clients, helping them to not only live, but thrive, safely at home—where they want to be.
- Coverage area includes Collin, Denton & Dallas counties
- BAYADA will provide for CRRN certification
- Paid weekly,comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our skilled nursing clients and conduct assessments in Denton, Colin and Dallas and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise nursing staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation.
- Conduct competencies on new and tenured staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Supervisory experience
- Experience with trachs/vents
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care employs more than 23,000 home health care professionals who provide nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services in 22 states from more than 310 offices. EOE