This is where you change your story…
At Meadows we understand that new directions to career advancing and improvement can be scary, but we are excited to offer you a possible new rewarding chapter with us! Come join us in transforming lives!
Who are we?
We have been the most trusted name in the industry and have been helping people for 40 years. Our approach is different and success stories of our patients prove that. We don’t have one size fits all treatment and there are no quick fixes.
Who are you?
Are you compassionate, innovative and have a passion to make an impact? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a company that will believe in your abilities and train you to advance? 75% of our current top-level executive staff are organic internal promotions from within.
We might be a perfect fit for you!
The Clinical Director oversees the operations of the Clinical department and the delivery of quality/best practice clinical services. Tracks and trends information obtained through performance improvement activities and uses information gained for quality improvement.
- Serves as a leader to the clinical teams by providing support, guidance and information may act as the Administrator on-call as requested
- Ensures the program operates in compliance with the laws and regulations of federal, state and local agencies, the standards, rules and regulations of various accrediting and approval agencies, including Joint Commission and according to current narrative/schedule, admission/discharge criteria and all other applicable policies, procedures and plans.
- Monitors units and program functioning through attendance at staffing/team meetings
- Reviews appropriateness of admissions.
- Responds to complaints from patient, family member or staff regarding clinical services, or delegates this responsibility to the appropriate clinical staff person in accordance with the patient's confidentiality/rights.
- Assures that psycho-social assessment, individual, family, specialized and group therapy is provided in accordance with clinical guidelines and modalities recognized and accepted by the behavioral health field.
- Maintains oversight of direct clinical practice ensuring therapists and ancillary clinical staff creates and follow an individualized treatment plan per patient
- Researches and implements best practice program models and develops new programs as requested.
- Modifies existing programs using feedback received from clinical and nursing staff, patients, referral sources and other involved entities to improve service effectiveness, availability and delivery.
- Actively participates in strategic planning and budget development.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director, formulates flexible staffing plan for clinical programs.
- Actively participates in Performance Improvement activities per requirements of accreditation, licensure, funding and administration.
- Hires, orients, trains and supervises direct report staff.
- Provides a departmental orientation that is specific to the functions of the department and the job responsibilities of the staff member.