Under supervision of the medical director, Clinical Practitioner (PA or NP) will assess, plan and provide direct patient care and clinical services to OEHC patients and clients, consistent with established treatment protocols and scope of licensure. The Practitioner will also participate in all aspects of OEHC operations including clinical care, education, outreach, and research.
- Evaluate and treat new and established patients of OEHC, including history, physical exam, patient education, and discussion of workers’ compensation. Provide appropriate treatment and follow-up activities as well as evaluation of workplace hazards, co-workers at risk and the need for industrial hygiene involvement, as appropriate.
- Participate in NYSDOH clinical network data acquisition and research protocols.
- Develop and implement educational programs for occupational health and community health settings.
- Develop and implement clinical programs for occupational and community settings.
- Actively participate in OEHC clinical management activities such as QA, Infection Control Committee and Work Place Safety Committee.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required