The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Clinical Representative for our client located in the San Antonio, TX area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- 9:00 AM - 630 PM, M-F
As a Clinical Representative, you'll show a high level of attention to detail, verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to problem solve in this dynamic work environment. You’ll be working various assignments that require demonstrated urgency and the ability to meet set timelines. You’ll have the opportunity to project a professional business image through phone interactions as well as internal communication.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working incoming cases via phone (primarily) or fax to process coverage requests from members or prescribers
- Conducting outreach to patients and providers, and obtaining additional information needed to process requests
- Researching and correcting any issues found in the overall process
- Raising issues to Coverage Determination Clinical Pharmacists and Management team as needed
- Reading, analyzing, and interpreting general business correspondence, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- Solving practical problems and dealing with multiple concrete variables in standardized situations
- Performing basic mathematical calculations
- Ensuring all cases are properly closed
- Ability to interpret a variety of work instructions provided through multiple mediums
- Ability to anticipate needs and resolve issues with urgency and to meet quality and production standards
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong call center experience (2 years)
- Strong customer service experience
- Basic experience in MSWord and MSExcel.
- Familiar with medical terminology and knowledge of medical coding.
- Ability to read and interpret billing documents.
- The position also requires an extensive amount of data entry work.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations may be required