The Clinical Support Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing direct service to individual and families through our outpatient sites. Additionally, this position will assist the Director and Clinical Supervisor with the day to day clinical and administrative management of the Greenridge Counseling Center. This position is Part-Time with a minimum of 20 hours per week at a base salary and maximum of 29 hours per week with incentive pay based on productivity.
1. Responsible for a minimum of 15 hours per week of billable service utilizing individual, group, collateral or family therapy modalities based on individual and family needs.
2. Assist Director and Clinical Supervisor as needed with a variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to caseload management, quality assurance reviews and the monitoring of data to assess program outcomes.
3. Represents agency in a professional and ethical manner in community including upholding boundaries of confidentiality and job functions.
4. Provides supervision and training to interns and practicum students as requested.
5. Provides crisis intervention and support to unit and agency clients as needed. This includes supervisor on-call one evening a week and one Saturday per month.
6. Provides training and educational presentations to community partners and to agency personnel. This includes assisting the Director with scheduling and conducting mental health screenings.
7. Completes all documentation required by agency policy and procedure, state licensing regulations, and managed care requirements within specified time frames.
8. Maintains clinical records utilizing Agency’s electronic medical records (EMR) system in accordance with Agency policies and procedures, state regulations and managed health care requirements.
9. Participates in Interact’s Quality Improvement activities as requested including the participation in on-going outcomes oriented tasks.
10. Functions in full compliance with all policies and procedures, federal, state and local laws and Interact’s Code of Conduct. Must participate in Interact’s Compliance Program, including reporting suspected violations of the compliance program or applicable laws or regulations to immediate supervisor or Compliance Officer.
11. Completes necessary trainings to maintain credentials and license (if indicated) and to meet requirements set forth by State and County oversight agencies and payors including Community Behavioral Health.
12. Works as a team member with all aspects of outpatient services.
13. Attends staff meetings, in-services and other program activities as requested.
14. Adheres to safe work practices.
15. Performs other job related tasks as needed.