Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is the leader in behavioral health treatment for substance addictions, trauma and PTSD, eating disorders, and sex addiction.
Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is accepting applications for a full-time Clinical Therapist to join our team at The Meadows Malibu in Malibu, CA
This position is full-time, Thursday through Monday, 8 am to 5pm
Join us and enjoy:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance with domestic partner coverage *
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with discretionary company match
- Professional development reimbursement
- Onsite training opportunities from our Senior Fellows who are known for their expertise in their field
- Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability and the option to buy up the life insurance
- Career development and advancement
- Wellness reimbursement for up to 17 visits per month to your local fitness facility.
* Both the employee and domestic partner must sign an affidavit stating you meet the qualifying criteria, and provide proof of qualifications. MBH contributions toward the premium for a domestic partner are a taxable benefit to the employee.
- Assesses and facilitates the care for assigned patients, and participates in the treatment and continuing care planning.
- Is responsible for case management for all assigned patients.
- Conducts individual, family, specialized and group therapy and shares clinical information gained with the treatment team, and with other involved entities as appropriate.
- Promotes implementation of therapeutic milieu and daily program schedule.
- Provides patient care in a supportive and empathetic manner.