Meadows Behavioral Healthcare, a leader in behavioral healthcare, is accepting applications for therapists to join our team at The Meadows Texas in Princeton, TX. Full-time and on-call positions are available.
- Assesses and facilitates the care for assigned patients, and participates in the treatment and continuing care planning.
- Is responsible for case management for all assigned patients.
- Conducts individual, family, specialized and group therapy and shares clinical information gained with the treatment team, and with other involved entities as appropriate.
- Promotes implementation of therapeutic milieu and daily program schedule.
- Provides patient care in a supportive and empathetic manner.
- Provides on-call coverage as requested.