Horizon House is a nationally recognized provider of services to adults with support needs due to developmental disabilities,behavioral health issues and substance abuse. With over 100 locations throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania and the state of Delaware, Horizon House provides services to a diverse population focusing on individual strengths and choices.
We are seeking qualified Nursing candidates interested in joining our multidisciplinary Assertive
Community Treatment (ACT) and Residential Services team at our Wilmington, Delaware location.
These positions are responsible for coordinating the behavioral and physical healthcare needs of the program participants. Monitor the participant's medications and to provide psychiatric nursing services consistent with physicians orders. Some additional responsibilities include:
• Assisting in the development,implementation,evaluation and revision of recovery plans in collaboration with the participant and team.
• Acting as a liaison and consulting with community agencies and families to maintain coordination of care in the treatment process.
• Providing ongoing assessment of participant's mental health symptoms and response to recovery plans ensuring appropriate and early intervention.
• Educating participants regarding their illness and side effects of prescribed medications.
• Providing nutritional education, assistance with meal planning,grocery shopping and food preparation as needed.
Horizon House offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental (9) nine paid holidays and generous paid time off, retirement savings plan,tax sheltered annuity,tuition reimbursement, and opportunities for advancement.
To be considered an applicant for these positions please complete the pre-employment application by going to www.hhinc.org/careers.
Horizon House is an Equal Opportunity employer M/F/Veterans/Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity