EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING REQUIRED:
High School diploma required. College degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, clinical licensure and relevant sales experience may be accepted.
Valid Florida Driver’s License with reliable, insured transportation.
EXPERIENCE/SPECIFIC SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Skills in sales, human relations, marketing, or hospice required. Good working relationships with members of the community. Must be experienced in assigned area of focus. Able to coordinate multiple projects in an effective and efficient manner. Must be able to work independently.
Ability to lift, push, pull twenty five (25) pounds without difficulty; able to work extended hours as required and to work under varying levels of stress.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, TOOLS USED:
Computer hardware and software; telephone; cell phone; copier; calculator and normal office equipment.
Risk level II—Minimal risk to exposure of blood borne pathogens or other potentially infectious materials; variable exposure to office chemicals.
Position requires general employee orientation; approximate two (2) weeks orientation to SFR policies and procedures.
- Initiates, builds, and maintains positive long-term professional relationships with members of the community including, but not limited to churches, service organizations, veteran-focused organizations, senior-focused organizations, and Chambers of Commerce.
- Develops objective based, implementable market outreach plans to achieve increased penetration of and admissions from identified markets.
- Coordinates and delivers education activities (individual and group) to members of the community, including but not limited to skilled nursing facilities, churches, service organizations, veteran-focused organizations, senior-focused organizations, and Chambers of Commerce.
- Assists in coordinating public relations and communication activities as directed.
- Identifies, coordinates and arranges for SFR participation in community events, i.e. health fairs, evaluating effectiveness and continued participation.
- Identifies and participates in appropriate networking opportunities as a representative of SFR.
- Assists senior management in coordinating and leading Advisory Committees for various community segments.