Community Service Representative
This is an exciting opportunity for a successful sales professional that desires to make a difference with Senior Citizens!
We are seeking a proven and motivated sales professional to join our team. We are recruiting a high energy and results focused candidate who is committed to the growth of our organization. This position is responsible for maximizing our external referral relationships as well as seeking out and establishing new relationships and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for achieving assigned referral goals by completing all phases of sales/marketing strategies with targeted healthcare professionals at multiple levels. This individual must be a self-starter, have excellent relationship management skills and be adaptable to the ever-changing senior care industry. The Home Instead Senior Care® network is the world's leading provider of personalized in-home care services.
The Community Service Representative is responsible for ensuring the achievement of revenue objectives for our Western and Mid Suffolk territories. This includes researching and pursuing new referral sources and enhancing and enhancing existing referral sources The position will is a Hybrid consulting relationship with the Melville office and Hauppauge office reporting to the franchise principals
- Researching and developing client relationships and producing referrals; performs all phases of sales process, including preparation and documentation of cold calls, follow-up calls, diagnosis of referral source and client needs, recommendation of appropriate Home Instead® services and additional community resources, maintaining and nurturing existing referral accounts, including follow-up, as necessary.
- Achieve inquiry generation objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to, hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospice, funeral homes, etc.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Home Instead Senior Care brand. Effectively presents Home Instead Senior Care marketing materials and services to referral providers, including 1:1 meetings, as well as planning, arranging and conducting formal group presentations to referral providers.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls; presentations; closed sales; and follow-up activities within the assigned territory, including the use of software to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a database of qualified leads from referrals through face-to-face cold calling on referral providers, email, telephone and Web.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Home Health Care related business and/or sales work experience
- College Degree/ Licensed Master of Social Work is a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, able to work in the field and be insurable
- Compensation will commensurate with experience
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of home care services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Each Home Instead Senior Care office is an independently owned and operated. Our Melville office covers Western Suffolk County & Hauppauge covers mid Suffolk County.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.