WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Compliance Coordinator Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Compliance Coordinator provides support relating to the day to day operations with regards to personnel files and any other documentation related to employment in order to assist the office in maintaining compliance.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- Make a difference in a child/adult's life.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
- Weekly core values meeting, regular paid trainings & orientations.
- Monthly and quarterly office outings, and an annual company-wide beach party.
COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verifies new employees credentials and runs appropriate background screenings.
- Protects and honors patient and coworker confidentiality.
- Performs data entry.
- Inputs employee information into necessary computer programs.
- Assist in answering a multi-line phone system.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with colleagues and all levels of management within corporate and branch offices.
- Reports to Homecare Manager.
COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree a PLUS.
- Proficient in English, Bilingual a PLUS.
- Home Health experience a PLUS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, proficient in Word and Excel.
- Team player, ability to multitask and take on new task.
If you feel that you are a match for our Compliance Coordinator opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.