Cook- Dietary Services – Etowah Campus - Full Time – Evening Shift- position available.
Core competencies for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists with preparing food and beverages for distribution to patients, guests, service/dining areas, and catering services.
- Stores food, beverages, and supplies in designated containers and areas according to policies and procedures.
- Assists with customer-facing as assigned, including tray delivery and catering special events.
- Assists with sanitation duties, including dishwashing and maintaining work and food service areas in a clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Receives payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issues receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers
- Provides customer service by greeting customers, providing information and resolving complaints.
- Establishes or identifies prices of goods and tabulates bills using calculators, cash registers, or price scanners.