Corporate Governance Specialist Position Summary
The Corporate Governance Specialist will support Everside Health Legal Department with respect to a broad range of corporate governance, securities, and corporate matters. This role will be responsible for assisting the General Counsel in her capacity as Corporate Secretary, as well as other matter as assigned. This position is based at Everside’s Headquarters’ Offices in Denver, Colorado but can be remote.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a proven track record of working directly with attorneys as a corporate governance paralegal and has demonstrated experience related to corporate governance, securities, maintenance of corporate books and records, and board and executive matters.
Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America’s broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed.
With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That’s why we exist – and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency and relationships drives us every day.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The candidate must possess good judgment and a strong ability to operate independently with minimal supervision. The Corporate Governance Specialist will be a versatile self-starter who can:
- Quickly establish credibility, gaining respect and trust from in-house attorneys and peers, as well as communicate professionally with the Board of Directors.
- Must be able to juggle several different high-priority projects at one time, while reprioritizing quickly and efficiently.
- Be able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization in a positive, collaborative manner.
- Board Meeting Attendance Tracking
- Board and Committee Minutes Tracking
- Prepare Officer Certificates and Board Resolutions
- Assist with tracking of the corporate calendar
- Assist with meeting notices
- Maintenance of Board portal
- Assist execution and filing of amendments to governing documents
- Proof Editing
- Coordinate Board and Committee self-evaluation form and summary
- Coordinate the signature of corporate documentation by directors and officers
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve template documents and processes
- Manage registration, updates and Annual Reports in states where Everside and its subsidiaries do business
- Other licensing support and reports as requested
- Forward-thinking; initiating and proactive
- Detail-oriented; accountable
- Commitment to Everside Health’s Core Values: Patients First, Courage, Ingenuity, Fun, and Community
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Attention to detail with very strong drafting skills and ability to produce polished and professional written documents, visual diagrams, and reports efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate required
- Previous corporate legal experience required
- At least 3-5 years in-house experience preferred
- Must be able to uphold highest standards of discretion and confidentiality
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent responsive time and deadline management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
Salary Range - 70k-90k