Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is accepting applications for a full-time Therapists to join our teams in Wickenburg, AZ, just a hop, skip and jump from the Metro Phoenix area. Openings include Therapist positions at Rio Retreat / Workshops, Claudia Black Center, Gentle Path, and the Meadows Ranch.
Build your career with Meadows Behavioral Healthcare! Join a culture of engaged, diverse teams that ensures success built on values such as respect, integrity, trust, teamwork, quality, innovation and a relentless focus on taking care of our patients.
Meadows Behavioral Healthcare, a leader in behavioral healthcare, offers our employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive Compensation
- Meaningful work with a company that follows its mission and vision statements
- Continuous learning and growth
- Opportunities to develop skills and strengths
- Work/life balance
- Assesses and facilitates the care for assigned patients, and participates in the treatment and continuing care planning.
- Is responsible for case management for all assigned patients.
- Conducts individual, family, specialized and group therapy and shares clinical information gained with the treatment team, and with other involved entities as appropriate.
- Promotes implementation of therapeutic milieu and daily program schedule.
- Provides patient care in a supportive and empathetic manner.