ProPath, the largest 100% physician-owned, nationwide pathology practice, seeks a Courier to join our thriving practice in Dallas, Texas. The selected individual will become a part of a 50+ physician group and independent laboratory. ProPath is a nationally recognized practice founded in 1966 and based in Dallas and facilities in Houston, Atlanta and Massachusetts. We have over 50 physicians and PhD’s on the team. Our over 500 team members are based in 11 different states with physical facilities in three.
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Weekend & Holiday Rotation
With a role at ProPath, you will have the opportunity to join an innovative and growing company that values their employees. We look for a Courier who are accountable, honest, team players, and someone who can provide top quality customer service. As a member of our team, you will be able to make an impact in helping provide effective medical diagnostics and research to our patients and clients.
Responsibilities: As a courier you will be responsible for providing pick-up and delivery, of specimens, slides, blocks, reports, etc., in a timely and courteous manner.
- Pick up and/or deliver reports, specimens, slides, blocks, etc. from client and other ProPath locations.
- Comply with all safety policies.
- Submit to annual physical and background checks to ensure ability to drive a motor vehicle.
- Submit to random drug test if name is selected.
- Maintain compliance with company and department policies and procedures.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee, patient, client and/or company records and issues.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management, co-workers and clients to provide quality customer service.
- Represent ProPath in a courteous, professional manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance through adherence to company approve dress code and laboratory safety requirements.
- Work overtime and flexible hours as needed.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires a valid drivers’ license and a good driving record.
- At least 1 year of courier experience preferred.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties. Requires driving for extended periods of time.
- Must be alert and energetic. Great mental demands and extreme attention to detail is required in the completion of activities.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs unassisted.
- Ability to interact with other departments as well as fellow coworkers. Internal and external client dealings require courtesy and tact.
Here at ProPath we offer our Couriers a full benefits package that includes: medical, dental, a matched 401K plan and much more! Our Couriers play an important role in helping ProPath achieve its vision of being the premier provider of diagnostic medical care.
Don’t Follow the Leader! Join the Leader!
To apply, please visit www.propath.com/careersEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)