Silverado. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.Silverado Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado, it is about ENRICHING LIVES! To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers or stop by our community to apply in person at 514 N. Prospect Ave., Redondo Beach, CA 90277 Silverado is presently seeking a Culinary Aide to join our team.
You can choose one of the following schedules!:
Full-Time Schedule: Tuesday through Thursday from 11AM to 7:30PM and Friday 6AM-2:30PM
Part-Time Schedule: Wednesday through Sunday from 10:00AM to 3:00PM (25 hours per week)Summary of Major Functions:
- Responsible for assisting with food preparation and service, as well as washing dishes and overall sanitation and maintenance of kitchen.
- Also responsible for delivering resident meal carts, setting and cleaning dining areas and stocking Bistro refrigerators.
- No specific educational requirement.
- No prior experience necessary.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related disease.