The Customer Care Navigator will interact face-to-face with customers, assisting in providing complete resolution of customer concerns including claims, benefit and enrollment inquiries through health plan navigation, health and wellness coaching and community referrals. The Customer Care Navigator will help conduct seminars and workshops on premises, and will play an important role in class offerings for the department. The Customer Care Navigator will work closely with onsite sales colleagues to identify customers in need of enrollment services and provide post sales customer service follow-up. The Customer Care Navigator will positively represent EmblemHealth to all visitors to the sites, including internal and external partners, groups and leaders. Customer Care Navigator will have a primary location in Crown Heights (Brooklyn), and in some occasions other sites throughout New York City.
- Identify customer needs and help solve customer issues related to health plans, health and wellness and enrollment within regulatory guidelines; providing direct guidance or identifying other EmblemHealth and community resources to find customer solutions, conduct customer needs assessment, education on condition management. Understand and maintain excellent working knowledge of EmblemHealth products, services and technology platforms. Document interactions in support of quantitative metrics for the site and department.
- Work with manager to deliver and organize onsite health seminars and classes, including EmblemHealth vendor-led classes.
- Proactively communicate with customers, EmblemHealth departments and community partners the status of any outstanding issues until solved. Effectively describe final resolution to customer.
- Work together with sales team to identify customers in need of enrollment services and post sales customer service follow-up. Proactively support operational aspects of other internal groups such as product, customer service and quality to help improve customer experience and operations.
- Participate in weekly meetings with manager and team members across sites to discuss customer care issues, improvement opportunities, community offerings, and other site and company priorities
- Represent EmblemHealth at onsite interactions with community partners and leaders.