Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing Company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Director of Credentialing. The Director of Credentialing oversees the management of the Credentialing Department program by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
- Works with Department Managers and Supervisors to insure proper credentialing, licensing, and current hospital privileges are active and kept active on an ongoing basis.
- Works with Department Heads and their teams to insure a smooth transition of providers when on-boarding for new contracts and during Acquisitions.
- Interacts with Compliance, Operations, Recruiting, and other Department Heads to assure smooth communication between departments, clear and concise work flow and NCQA rules and regulations are met.
- Develops, and monitors department performance
- Updates and maintains executive level visual presentation
- Interacts with internal and external clients on strategic initiatives related to Credentialing and onboarding providers.
- Works to assure that NCQA rules and regulations, audits and compliance needs are in place and quality issues are handled in a timely manner.
- Works with Department Heads and Departments to insure all malpractice insurance, tails and liability coverages are in place.
- Work to insure Department is maintaining \u201cLean\u201d initiatives as set by Company.
- Travel as needed
- Supervise and train Credentialing Staff as needed.
- Reads and abides by the company’s code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs.
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting policies of the company.
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or Legal Department to do so.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated, in-depth knowledge of credentialing
- Understanding of NCQA /JC Accreditation standards and policies and procedures
- Ability to develop and manage audit controls
- Ability to create, implement, document and audit policies and procedures
- Manage both direct and indirect remote employees and ensure internal controls are followed
- Highly analytical with the ability to demonstrate command of the details and to articulate those details at a higher level
- Work well under pressure
- Achievement-oriented with a positive, results-oriented style
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability in leadership and/or managing others
- Strong interpersonal, project management and mentoring skills.
- Ability to make decisions in a rapidly growing, professional, service oriented environment.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or university and 10 or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Vistar or other credentialing software.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist Preferred
- Trains, coaches, and mentors team
- Responsible for managing non-exempt and potentially exempt employees
- Assists with planning and conducting performance appraisals and talent assessments of staff, recommending merits, bonuses and promotions and administering corrective actions when necessary
- Responsible for managing exempt and non-exempt employees
- Plans and conducts performance appraisals and talent assessments of staff, recommends merits, bonuses and promotions and administers corrective actions when necessary.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.