The Associate Director of Residential Services is responsible for the agency’s residential programming. The following duties will apply:
- Develop and maintains acceptable standards of practice for program planning, implementation and evaluation.
2. Assures programmatic success with attaining monthly program performance and statistical goals and objectives.
3. Maintains knowledge of agency developments and community needs.
4. Responsible for the day-to day clinical operation of the program
5. Ensure compliance of case records.
6. Provide routine clinical supervision to staff and is required to participate in the on call rotation.
7. Maintain required reporting, records and statistics as directed.
8. Develops and maintains positive and effective relationships with community groups, referral sources and service agencies.
9. Recruits, screens and interviews prospective staff. Assess staff training needs and assist in the development of those needs.
10. Training of all new direct reports.
11. Works collaboratively with the Marketing and Public Relations coordinator and participates in community presentations and training programs.
12. Provides for monthly review of residential program events, developments, and progress toward agency goals.
13. Responsible for providing a positive work environment reflective of the organization’s mission and values.
- Fosters relationships between departments to assure continuity of care.
- Assures that all policies, procedures and practices conform to Federal, State, county and local laws and codes.
16. Responsible for professional development and clinical growth of all program staff.
Finger Lakes Area Counseling and Recovery Agency (FLACRA) is a growing, not-for-profit behavioral health and substance abuse treatment provider with decades of experience and multiple innovative program located throughout the Finger Lakes Region. Our services include outpatient, residential, crisis center, vocational, housing and youth services. We pride ourselves on being committed to the professional development of all our staff and if that is important to you, we invite you to choose FLACRA!