Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in a Data Analyst?
As a member of the Information Services department, the Data Analyst supports Comprehensive’s technology and business initiatives by coordinating the collection, storage, and utilization of essential data. This position will work closely with leadership and other staff to determine data needs for specific projects or ad hoc requests, and then gather, interpret, and present the information to the team. The work of the Data Analyst will impact day-to-day clinic operations as well as business decisions, so a high degree of accuracy, thoroughness, and timeliness are essential. Previous experience performing data analytics in the healthcare field is required. This is a full-time position based in our Yakima, WA office and requires 100% on-site work (no telecommute).
Data Analyst duties may include:
- integrating data from internal & external sources and performing extract, transform, and load operations to data in various applications
- analyzing data to identify and interpret patterns or trends in data sets
- performing data audits to identify problem areas & implementing strategies to optimize data integrity and process improvements
- assisting with the design & implementation of database warehouse structure and developing standards for the design of data elements
- supporting the implementation, testing, and validation of data & software systems
- assisting with ongoing data architecture processes & governance
- providing Tier II technical support to employees
- documenting all work as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Three years of relevant data analysis experience in healthcare
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation
Innovative Program & Services
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
- Financial incentives to further employee education
- Educational loan repayment programs (conditions apply)
Comprehensive Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. We value the diverse perspectives and strengths that our employees bring to the workplace and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply for our positions. The Human Resources department gladly offers accommodations and assistance for the application and interview process; please contact us at (509) 575-4084 to make arrangements.