LifePoint Health was founded on the idea that everyone deserves quality healthcare close to home and that strong healthcare creates strong communities. Our Mission is Making Communities Healthier.
LifePoint Health has an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join the team at the Health Support Center located in Brentwood, Tennessee (just 10 miles south of Downtown Nashville).
LifePoint offers a unique culture that allows our employees to make a positive impact in a supportive environment. LifePoint Health offers opportunities for learning and development in our World Class Learning Center, which is 10,000 square feet of dedicated space in our Health Support Center. We also offer a focus on Wellness through our Vitality Program and free onsite fitness center. LifePoint has a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, and tuition reimbursement. Enjoy free covered parking and a walkable campus with access to restaurants and shops
The Data Analyst, Operations Support is responsible for providing support to the efforts of the Operations Analytics and Reporting group implementation of Company-wide Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Data Governance program.
- Design, develop, and maintain relational database structures for data storage and data mining.
- Create and support the ETL processes to extract data from clinical, financial and transactional source systems and load it into the data warehouse.
- Support third party data interchanges and file transfers for Operations Analytics and Reporting group.
- Create and implement effective ETL process metrics and monitoring processes.
- Seek continuous improvement in performance of data warehouse and ensure security of data.
- Apply system analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine functional specifications.
- Cross reference data with business processes and applications to provide insight into critical business questions.
- Maintain proficiency in data quality management, understanding quality root cause analysis, remediation options analysis, and measuring and communicating team and individual success.
Regular and reliable attendance.
Perform other duties as assigned.