The VMS Associate is responsible for managing assigned VMS clients' technology to include, but not limited to: requisition acceptance/rejection, candidate submittal, rate changes, etc. The VMS Associate is the primary liaison with the strategic delivery team and the MSP/end client as it relates to communication through the technology.
- Organize and assist the On-Boarding Associate (OBA) with pre-employment paperwork for VMS accounts
- Various spreadsheet tracking for VMS contractors - information needed to submit and process in VMS
- Track outstanding compliance information and follow up with the OBA for completion (Drug and Background, Reference Checks)
- Receive contractor leave requests from the Contractor Care Representative (CCR) and enter into the VMS tool.
- Pull reports in VMS tool to determine new req flow and distribute out to the Strategic Delivery Managers for assignment
- Manage Aerotek responses to various VMS requests through the appropriate technology to include, but not limited to: requisition acceptance, candidate submittal, rejection, etc.
- Track contractor durations and inform the Contractor Care Representative (CCR) when assignment is approaching the end so that contractor may be redeployed/extended
- Create/pull various ad hoc reports as requested by the Strategic Delivery Managers or CSS
- Manage audits requested by the Strategic Delivery Managers or CSS
- Assist with data gathering for the various MSP scorecards
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1 - 2 years' related work experience
* Technical Savvy, Comfortable speaking on phone
* Customer service focus
* Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve and meet deadlines and goals
* Ability to communicate effectively and provide proper follow up
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.