Serves as data entry coordinator, performing general data management and administrative duties, and assisting with departmental programs and special events. Performs general accounting and bookkeeping duties for Foundation/Marketing/Hospital financial accounts. Also responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Director of the Cabrini Foundation and Executive Director of Marketing. . Associate will also be responsible for correspondence and filing. In addition, associate will also be a member of the foundation team and will assist the staff members when required.
This is the 'super user' of the database. Can retrieve data and interpret data by reviewing trends, conduct appropriate manipulation and provide feedback.
- A. Education/Skills:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Associate's Degree or higher preferred
- Analytical thinking skills
- Exceptional Excel Knowledge
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines
- B. Experience:
- * Accounting/Book Keeping experience preferred
- * Raiser's Edge experience preferred
- C. Licenses, Registrations or Certifications: