World Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently seeking a Culinary Aide / Dietary Aide to join our Culinary / Dining team in Alexandria, VA!
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve.
This position will be 3:30 - 7:30 and the days can be discussed.
Summary of Major Functions:
- Responsible for assisting with food preparation and service, as well as washing dishes and overall sanitation and maintenance of kitchen.
- Also responsible for delivering resident meal carts, setting and cleaning dining areas and stocking Bistro refrigerators.
- No specific educational requirement.
- No prior experience necessary.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related disease.
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers or stop by our community at 2807 King Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22302 to apply in person.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for our full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.