Employee is responsible for completing all aspects of food storage, preparation and service for the patient, café and catering functions. Requires the ability to organize, prioritize, make decisions objectively and evaluate outcomes as necessary. May be assigned to one or all of the following: food storage, preparation and service for the patient, café and catering functions. Focus on teamwork, assisting other staff in completion of their duties/function as appropriate. Project/practice Service Care Standards in performance of daily work. Essential Functions:
- Responsible for planning, organization, preparation, and presentation of food as designated for patients, café and catering.
- Follow HACCP and Infection Control practices to ensure safe food handling.
- Demonstrates competency in areas of food handling, service care and patient meal service applications (considerations of the needs of patients at specific age groups).
- Must be able to complete the physical, sensory and mental requirements of the position.
- Additional duties as assigned by your supervisor.