ConnectiCare is a leading health plan in the state of Connecticut. A local company for more than 35 years, ConnectiCare has a full range of products and services for businesses, municipalities, individuals and those who are Medicare-eligible. By striving to make it easy for members to get the care they need, ConnectiCare leads the individual market in the state, and is ranked among the top commercial health plans in the nation, according to the National Committee for Quality Assurance. ConnectiCare is a subsidiary of EmblemHealth.
We’re looking for individuals who want to make a difference in the communities we serve. If you want to join a local team and help change the way health care is delivered, ConnectiCare is the place for you.
Summary of Job: The Digital Content and Customer Experience Manager directs, manages and implements ConnectiCare’s digital strategy for today and for the future. This individual works closely with their marketing team members, agencies, vendors and business and technology stakeholders across the enterprise to drive forward a digital roadmap. Work product includes all facets of digital marketing including websites, mobile and email communications for all audience segments. The position requires a blend of technical, analytical, programming, creative and project management expertise.
- Develops and implements engaging content across ConnectiCare and affiliated company’s websites, landing pages and mobile applications.
- Manages marketing technology stack including content management systems and vendor relationships to continue to refine and grow digital programs. Is the owner and subject matter expert in the tools and processes required to manage site content. Prepares all staging content prior to launches.
- Participate as the lead and key member of cross-functional teams with members throughout the EmblemHealth family of companies implementing new websites and technologies including Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Advising on best practices that lead to optimal user experience. Proactively provides value-added insights on digital content strategies to create more engaging displays of content.
- Collaborates with marketing, business leads and information technology vendors to identify and capture requirements, tracks and queues requests, proactively communicating and resolving any issues.
- Continuously optimizes existing content to be in line with business strategies as well as for search engine optimization (SEO).
- Keeps abreast of digital best practices. Trains and mentors marketing team members.
- Manages all compliance requirements and regulatory audits including ADA and WCAG. Establishes and manages any processes and operations that are needed for compliance.
- Maintains a consistent look and feel across all websites based on established brand guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 5 - 7+ years of hands-on experience in managing enterprise-wide digital strategies for business-to-business and / or business-to-consumer focused companies ideally in the health care industry
- Experience with marketing technology and content management systems such as Eloqua, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Sitecore and Adobe Experience Manager strongly preferred
- Strong skills in HTML and coding skills preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and teamwork skills
- Experience in partnering with internal stakeholders and coordination across functional areas to deliver results
- Comfortable juggling multiple assignments; able to excel in a fast-paced environment where meeting deadlines is a daily fact of life. Detail-oriented and organized. Able to flex to meet business needs and demands as they change
- Understanding of user experience and digital strategies
- Digital agency or corporate experience in a similar role a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (communications, marketing, information systems)
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
Essential Job Functions:
- Primarily sedentary
- Must be able to use standard office equipment