Provide direct support services to assigned individual with developmental disabilities. Coordinate village-based services, assist individual in accessing resources, work with Traditional Council to assure individual is safe and well. Meet regularly with individual and family to assist in successfully addressing issues of self-sufficiency.
- Experience and/ or education in special education, child/family health and development, counseling and/ or community development, preferred, not required. Knowledge of community and regional resources.
- CPR, First Aide required, or willing to take classes. Criminal background clearance. Tuberculin clearance at time of employment and annually thereafter.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center