2 years of experience required
Inventory Management Director - We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
We are a growing healthcare system based in San Antonio, Texas that offers its employees a great work environment and opportunities for advancement.
The Company: University Health System has again been named one of the nation's Most Wired Hospitals and Health Systems, a list based on the Most Wired Survey by Hospitals & Health Networks magazine. It is the ninth time University Health System has been included on the list.
The Position: We're looking for Inventory Management Director to supervise and coordinate all the operational functions related to the management of the inventories assigned to Supply Chain within the Health System.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5 years of Healthcare Supply Chain
• 3 years supervisory experience in materials management
• Knowledge of case cart systems
• Familiar with Lawson, ERP systems
• CMRP certification is a plus
• Directs all operational activities related to the Automatic Replenishment Systems for effective inventory management and control
• Assures that appropriate and realistic implementation/roll out schedules for automated point of use/replenishment inventory systems are developed and adhered to. Any deviations are to be fully documented
• Provides recommendations to the Executive Director of Supply Chain and Senior Leadership relative to strategies for enhancement in operations that will positively impact the bottom line through increased efficiencies and reductions in overall costs for assigned areas of responsibility.
The Location: University Health System is based in San Antonio, Texas. This is a great place to live because of the warm climate, diverse community and low cost of living.
Why Should You Apply?
• Great Benefits
• Challenging work environment
• Opportunities for growth and advancement
• Continuing education