KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional
Serve as the second in command for a specific state/region. Supports the oversight of all contracts including overall planning, direction and control to achieve operating and financial goals. Commits to and promotes KEPRO’s philosophy of Quality of Care.
- Facilitate and coordinate the activities of multiple work groups, teams or operational units. Direct oversight of all management level staff.
- Ensure compliance with contractual requirements within the operation by monitoring critical indicators, deliverables and budgets.
- Establish and maintain effective customer rapport and mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Draw on expertise of staff and others for business implementations. Assemble and deploy the resources necessary to ensure success.
- Develop regional long-term and short-term operating and financial goals including budgets and forecasts to ensure effective operations and optimum profitability.
- Work with management team to develop and enhance the operational structure including skill set requirements, gap analysis and training plans through workforce analysis.
- Participate in cross-regional activities to enhance operating efficiencies and serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Support and participate in strategic planning and execution to enhance growth, profitability, productivity, and efficiency throughout the company’s operations. Collaborate with leadership in the development of new and enhanced products and services.
- Assist in the implementation of contracting strategies and programs that reduce cost as well as maximize revenue streams. Monitor the technical performance (which includes adherence to schedule and cost requirements), resource planning, and evaluations of the services provided by KEPRO.
- Provide advice and assistance in the planning, implementation and evaluation of modifications to new and existing operations, systems, and procedures.
- Represent the organization at internal, local, state, and national meetings.
- Ensures adherence to quality process, maintains productivity, and ensures that performance is according to established standards. Understands and promotes KEPRO’s corporate objectives and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or in any of the health related fields with the relevant experience and capability to oversee contracts.
- Masters Degree Preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work within KEPRO’s decision-making and organizational structure.
- Skill in examining and re-examining operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry; preferably with experience in both public and private sector.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial and operational data and prepare business reports, projections, and recommendations.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short-and long-range goals.
- Skill in employee development and performance management.
- Ability to successfully manage change and growth.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to management team.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methodologies.
- Knowledge of business development, strategic planning and tactical implementation.
- Ability to participate as a team member fostering collaborative decision- making.
- Significant experience managing contract operations including contract administration functions.
- Recent experience in public and/or private sector healthcare providing services to government programs preferred.
- Five to seven years of progressive operational leadership in a public and/or private sector healthcare entity with at least three to five years in a position of direct operational accountability for multiple departments or units.
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.KEPRO.com for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.