KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional
Director, Solution Development and Implementation - Federal
Responsible for designing, implementing, and improving operations to meet customer needs.
Work will focus on federal implementations but will also include leading solution design for proposals, customer / enterprise process improvement, integrations, and high priority initiatives. Individual will lead cross-functional projects, build roadmaps, develop project plans and manage large projects / programs.
This role will focus on Federal government contracts. Previous experience in the implementation of federal government contracts is required.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to design and implement operations for federal government contracts (CMS, TRICARE, VA, etc.); responsible for creation and delivery of documents
- Lead cross-functional teams to implement operations for new contracts; leadership will include educating and coaching staff on nuances of federal contract requirements
- Partner across the organization to design operations to meet requirements of RFPs with the goal of driving efficiency across KEPRO
- Develop strategies and roadmaps to standardize enterprise operational capabilities that enhance current and future KEPRO products and solutions; enhancements will have demonstrated ROI
- Contribute to development of standard processes and tools for Solution Development and Implementation team with the goal of streamlining work and enhancing stakeholder experience, assist with training staff on nuances of federal contracts
- Lead / participate in other high priority initiatives as defined by the executive team including integration of acquisitions
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other education- and experience-related duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical, allied health, business, public health, public administration, hospital administration, nursing or business administration
- Master’s degree preferred for Director role
Skills, Knowledge Abilities (SKA)
- Ability to lead complex initiatives, work across the organization and leadership
- Ability to take a strategy or idea and make it reality through project definition, planning, and execution
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems, good analytical skills, good writing skills
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and do whatever it takes to make KEPRO successful – contract deliverables, project planning, process development, requirements writing, presentations, training, etc.
- Willingness to work on state government and commercial programs as needed
- Growth minded / enterprise minded / financial acumen
- End-to-end thinker – i.e. – what needs to happen to make this initiative successful
- Adaptable to multiple types of project(s) / ability to prioritize and run more than one project at the same time
- Naturally inclined toward process improvement and desire to improve every situation
- Flexibility to work on multiple initiatives
- Willingness to travel based on project needs; travel may be extensive during implementations
- Operations building, cross-enterprise leadership, product launch and management, project management, business analysis, process improvement, consulting
- Health plan operations, medical management, healthcare start-up, services experience
- Implementation of federal contracts (CMS, HHS, TRICARE, VA, etc.)
- Experience with medical management programs desired
- Federal implementation (WBS / IMS) experience required
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.KEPRO.com for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.