Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or business administration required. Master’s Degree preferred.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Valid Driver’s License.
- 5 years of experience in marketing required
- Healthcare marketing experience strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in an interdisciplinary environment
- Availability to work flexible hours
Able to work under varying levels of stress. Able to lift, push, pull twenty (20) pounds without difficulty. Good audio and visual acuity.
- Works with the executive leadership team to achieve the mission and goals of the organization through planning, collaboration and coordination with all departments.
- Plans, implements, and manages effective advertising strategies to promote SFR programs and services.
- Actively researches community demographics, trends and cultural preferences; and develops communications strategies for a wide array of audiences.
- Develops, implements and manages social media strategies.
- Manages media buy and placements.
- Ensures effective management of the SFR brand through development and management of brand standards. Consults with various departments on promotional items, collateral materials and printed items representing the various brands under the SFR umbrella.
- Facilitates internal communications, including intranet and staff newsletters.
- Collaborates extensively with external vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.