World Class Memory Care Community is presently seeking a Director of Nursing to lead our clinical team at Hermann Park (Near Medical Center/Children's Museum - Houston, TX)! Learn more or apply now!
Please apply directly to our website at www.silverado.com/join-our-team/ or feel free to stop by our community at 5600 Chenevert, Houston, TX 77004.
Nursing at Silverado is different. Our nurses join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with residents, families and associates. As a member of our team, you can take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of your compassion and the many lives that you will enrich.
- Dynamic home-like setting, complete with resident, associate and community pets
- Intergenerational model that encourages associates to bring their children to work
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, vacation and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth!
- Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse
- Experience working in a senior care or long-term care setting
- Knowledge and experience working with residents with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments
- Experience in supervising and leading others
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: www.silverado.com/recruiting/meet-our-team
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.