Especially Kidz, a pediatric, skilled nursing facility in Shelbyville, IN, is committed to residents and employees. Especially Kidz provides the upmost quality of care to residents by selecting the best, qualified Director of Nursing (DONs) to work on our team. At Especially Kidz we support and empower Nurses in their role by trusting them to perform direct care to residents while also encouraging them to lead their department.
Responsibilities and Duties
Especially Kidz is seeking a compassionate DON who wants to make a difference and be part of a team who excels to succeed. Candidates who can perform the following need apply:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, direct and manage the nursing services department.
- Develop, maintain and periodically update written nursing policies, procedures, manuals, objectives and philosophies.
- Implement plans of action to correct deficiencies.
- Complete medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charts, etc.
- Develop and maintain a quality assurance program.
- Develop and implement a nursing services organization structure.
- Participate in surveys and inspections by government agencies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Is a graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Is currently licensed by the State of Indiana as a RN.
- Is experienced or trained in nursing services administration, rehabilitation or geriatric nursing.
Benefits and Perks
For candidates who are selected, they will be offered:
- Competitive pay
- Competitive group medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet prescription benefits
- Life and disability insurances
- Attendance awards up to 5 paid days off
- Verizon cell phone discounts
Candidates will also be able to advance their career and education with the assistance of scholarships, tuition assistance and reimbursement, and promotion!
At Especially Kidz we work to make a difference. If you strive to make a difference, then apply to become part of a team who is committed to people and empowers their employees to lead.
Work at Especially Kidz and bloom into a career
Especially Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.