Now Hiring Director of Nursing (RN)!
Put your passion for nursing and your passion for seniors to work in our Senior Living community!This is an opportunity to truly impact the lives of our residents and ensure that they are making the most of their golden years.
The Director of Nursing/Health and Wellness Director (RN) is responsible for supervising the personal care staff, coordinating all personal care services provided to residents by personal care staff, promoting the health and well-being of each resident, and reporting observed changes in resident condition or health to the Executive Director and resident's responsible party.
What we offer you:
- We are a growing company, offering loads of opportunity to advance your career.
- Supportive, compassionate, and dedicated leadership team ready to provide you with all the tools you need to set you up for success.
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
What we are looking for from you:
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- Your nursing expertise to performs thorough health assessment on all new residents upon admission to the community.
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) that has experience leading a strong clinical team in a large Senior Living community.
- A desire to create a culture of caring for each employee, resident, and family member.
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing - Certified RN required.
- Three years' experience in Assisted Living or Memory Support preferred.
- Active First Aid and CPR certifications preferred.
- Must have proven management experience and ability to manage staff.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Self-motivated and independent, able to make decisions independently.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation, drug test (including marijuana), and TB screen.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!