NOW HIRING DIRECTOR OF NURSING (RN)!
Put your passion for nursing and your passion for seniors to work in our Senior Living community! This is an opportunity to truly impact the lives of our residents and ensure that they are making the most of their golden years.
The Director of Nursing/Health and Wellness Director is responsible for supervising the personal care staff, coordinating all personal care services provided to residents by personal care staff, promoting the health and well-being of each resident, and reporting observed changes in resident condition or health to the Executive Director and resident's responsible party.
What we offer you:
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
What we are looking for from you:
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- Your nursing expertise to performs thorough health assessment on all new residents upon admission to the community.
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) that has experience leading a strong clinical team in a large Assisted Living and Memory Support setting.
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (RN) is required.
- Three years' experience in Assisted Living or Memory Care (direct dementia/long term care) strongly preferred.
- Must have proven management experience and ability to manage staff.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Self-motivated and independent, able to make decisions independently.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation, drug test (including marijuana), and TB screen.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!