Functional Pathways is currently hiring at Ohio Living Llan Fair in Cincinnati, OH for a
Full-time Director of Rehab
This is a salaried management opportunity with monthly bonus potential and a full benefits package.
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistants and Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants are welcomed to apply.
Supports the RM, RVP, and Operations Team, to ensure the efficient operation of a facility rehab department. Serves as the liaison between Functional Pathways, the facility and rehab staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Validate all labor and close out by 10 am EST every Monday.
- Time must be validated by the Clinical Manager after it has been reviewed for accuracy.
- Monitor screenings to ensure completion is done promptly according to guidelines established in documentation manual.
- It is the Clinical Managers responsibility to inform staff of new admissions and re-admissions to be screened.
- It is the Clinical Managers responsibility to obtain a care plan review from the facility. This schedule will be used to do quarterly screenings.
- Ensure carry out of all new programs and policies implemented by a Regional Manager and/or Corporate Office.
- Maintain communication with all staff members to address any concerns they may have.
- Establish and maintain professionalism within department.
- Market facility to community and physicians in collaboration with the client/facility coordinators.
- Train all staff within appropriate timeframe.
- Assure appropriate staffing for department.
- Maintain relationship with facility staff.
- Attend all facility mandated meetings.
- Assist new employees with new hire paperwork:
- Finalize and send any remaining paperwork (I-9, etc.) to Corporate Office within 48 hours of start
- Schedule therapist for daily work
- As needed, contacts prn therapists for coverage
- Manages schedule as caseload fluctuates
- Management of PPS, MDS and caseload.
- Maintain contact with RM and RVP as necessary/required.
- Assists therapists with residents as needed.
- Monitors onboarding applicants (via Vikus) daily. Work closely with recruiters to assure potential employees are contacted, interviewed, etc. in a timely manner and positions are filled quickly.
- Collaborates with the facility on the continuum of care for all residents on caseload to include Safe Transition Planning in order to provide elite care for all individuals we treat.
- Report daily and/or weekly to Regional Manager of department processes and benchmark for performance.
- Conduct staff meetings with staff to monitor resident’s care and bring them current on any trainings, information, etc., they need to be know.
- Update Communication Boards on a weekly basis as provided from the corporate office.
- Participate in CM orientation process to include competency check-off at facility level and Corporate CM training within 90-days of employment at the Knoxville, TN location.
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited Occupation Therapy or Physical Therapy, or Masters of Speech Language Pathology.
- Must meet all certification and licensure requirements as established by the state and national board associations.
- Active state license.
- Must possess comprehensive leadership skills and be able to supervise as needed.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways policies, procedures, and clinical programs with application skills to therapy disciplines.
- One-year clinical experience preferred
- Active CPR certification prior to start
- Annual TB skin test (current prior to start)
- Must possess a current certification from NBCOT if required by state – OTs only.