Working at HarborChase - Experience Genuine Hospitality & a Rewarding Compensation Package.
HRA is transforming the senior housing industry, and that includes shaping our talent into tomorrow’s leaders. At HarborChase, we believe that success starts with our Associates and we pride ourselves on hiring the best. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you desire a career that is rewarding and one that rewards you?
Qualification Skills/Educational Requirements:
Supervise delivery of resident care provided by licensed and non licensed nursing personnel while maintaining, or exceeding HRA standards. Provide direct supervision of resident care staff including monitoring job performance, conducting associate performance evaluations, coaching and counseling associates and providing training and education.
Does this describe you?
- Current nursing (RN/LPN/LVN) licensure issued by appropriate state licensing agency, if required in the state of hire
- Strong leadership skills and experience in supervising and management
- 2 to 3 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience (preferred)
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook software. Basic typing skills required
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, associates, residents, family members, and outside contacts
- Basic CPR/first aid training
- Knowledge of current Federal and State laws pertaining to assisted living and/or memory care communities
- Able to make independent decisions
- Must possess a passion to work with and around senior residents
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Advancement / Mentorship Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Matched 401k Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- and most of all Fun!