Driver - Seeking a Perfect Fit?
Conviva Care Solutions is about togetherness and the commitment we have to one another while providing excellent healthcare. We are a management care organization representing physicians, practices, clinicians, and patients across the states of Florida and Texas. Conviva is seeking a dedicated, compassionate and cheerful - DRIVER - who has a soft spot for our senior members and wants to make a positive impact in their lives.
• Contact patients by phone and arrange pick-up time.
• Transport patients to doctor’s appointments.
• Stays in contact with Transportation Supervisors via radio due to changes in schedule.
• Assist patients enter and exit vehicle; operates lift gate to facilitate transport of wheelchair patients.
• Maintain daily log of mileage, number of trips, passengers and destinations.
• Check and maintains van daily and ensure that it is mechanically safe and clean.
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish - MANDATORY
• High School Diploma or GED
• Good driving record and knowledge of Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County streets and addresses.
• Be able to pass the pre-employment substance abuse screening, background check, random drug test and Human Performance Evaluation (HPE).
• D.O.T Physical Exam.
• Able to lift, carry, bend and maneuver wheel chairs.
Being a part of the Conviva team gives you:
We offer tangible and intangible benefits such as medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation time, paid holidays, work-life balance, growth, a positive and fun culture and much more.
If you think you’re a Perfect Fit, Don’t Delay, Apply Today!!