NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the United States. We provide essential inpatient, outpatient, and home-based services to more than one million New Yorkers every year in more than 70 locations across the city’s five boroughs.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Coler provides high quality short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services in a warm and comfortable setting. From specialized rehabilitation equipment to expert wound care, we offer a variety of health care services – all designed to deliver excellent care and maximize your independence.
Under the direction of the PAC EMR Project Manager, the EMR Clinical Educator/Implementation Specialist will provide training and technical support to clinical staff within the 5 post-acute care facilities. Will serve as key team members in the design, development and implementation process and ongoing maintenance of the Post-Acute Care Electronic Medical Record (EMR) System
- Provides training to clinical staff at all PAC facilities during implementation period to ensure staff have sufficient knowledge and ability to navigate the Point-Click Care EMR system.
- Provides ongoing education to PAC clinical staff to allow for optimization of system and ensure data integrity and promotes patient safety, confidentiality and efficiency.
- Supports clinical staff with technical issues
- Assists in defining project scope and objectives and resources
- In conjunction with EMR Project Manager, identifies changes to project scope and/or schedule and communicates relevant changes with stakeholders.
- Conducts weekly audits of EMR system and reports information to EMR Project Manager and CNO.
- Identifies and makes recommendations for process improvements to supervisor.
- Communicates clinical concerns to EMR Project Manager
- Works with Enterprise support team to ensure that user issues are addressed in timely manner.
- Completes additional Tasks as assigned