Harris Regional Hospital
The Echocardiograher provides diagnostic studies to patients with suspected cardiac disease. The Echocardiographer will be responsible for carrying a clinical workload commensurate with the department's workload in addition to other assigned duties.
The Echocardiographer will assist the Director with preventative maintenance, quality assurance, orientation and training of students and new employees, education, inter- and intra-departmental relationships, and communications with Nursing, patients, and the Physician staff as it relates to Cardiology Services.
The Echocardiographer is responsible for carrying out the daily functions and diagnostic studies performed by the Cardiopulmonary Department as outlined in the department's policy and procedure manual.
1. Graduate of a program in Echocardiography or related healthcare field and training, or in the process of completing the appropriate training program.
2. Current BLS certification.
3. RDCS or RCS is strongly desired.
1. Ability to lift and move at least 50 pounds.LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
2. Ability to see colors, see at least 1 mm squares.
3. Ability to hear and distinguish heart and lung sounds.
4. Ability to reach overhead.
5. Ability to remain calm, continue to function effectively and develop priorities during highly stressful situations.
6. Ability to communicate effectively using written and verbal media.
7. Ability to move and operate equipment and carry supplies.