As an associate at Legend, you will use your leadership skills, work in a team environment and enjoy making a difference in the lives of seniors. Each and every associate is critical to the success of our company and experience for our customer. If you have a passion for training and education and are looking for an excellent career opportunity, consider Legend Senior Living. We are looking for an Education Coordinator to work in our home office here in Wichita, Kansas.
Our Education Coordinator will be responsible for working closely with the VP of Associate Advancement and Education on the following initiatives:
- Coordination and logistics for education events and maintaining training calendar
- Act as Learning Management System (LMS) administrator and run reports through LMS
- Facilitate educational webinars internally and externally
- Track and report on all training initiatives across the organization
- Develop and maintain list of internal educators and preceptors to assist in Associate Advancement and Education initiatives
Legend Senior Living is dedicated to providing the highest standards of quality of service, environment, and care to residents and their families while providing value and accountability to all our stakeholders. We work to serve the needs of the whole person: physical, mental, and spiritual. We are committed to providing a positive reinforcing work environment that recognizes the value of all staff and fosters individual growth and improvement.