Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is accepting applications for a full-time Electronic Medical Records Trainer to join its team in Wickenburg, AZ.
Build your career with Meadows Behavioral Healthcare! Join a culture of engaged, diverse teams that ensures success built on values such as respect, integrity, trust, teamwork, quality, innovation and a relentless focus on taking care of our patients.
We are one of the best behavioral healthcare facilities in the world and offer our employees:
• Great benefits package
• Meaningful work with a company that follows its values and mission statements
• Continuous learning and growth
• Opportunities to develop skills and strengths
• Work/life balance
The Electronic Medical Records Trainer:
• participates in management of the electronic health information system.
• participates in development and implementation of company-wide trainings (both group and individual settings) for use of the electronic health information system.
• collaborates in the development of workflow changes
• provides appropriate communication with the direct care staff and information technology management regarding system problems, necessary changes, and upcoming system changes
• This position will include travel to additional Meadows Behavioral Healthcare sites.