University Health is currently seeking an Emergency Center Technician to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
Reports and records direct and indirect patient care data. Assists Emergency Center (EC) staff with patient preparation and treatment procedures, both acute and non-acute illnesses and injuries. Takes patients' vital signs and transports patients to other locations as required.
- A high school diploma, its equivalent, or higher degree is required.
- Valid Texas EMT certification or equivalent experience (3 years experience in a comparable emergency department or 2 year’s experience in the military with similar experience) is preferred.
- Must have a current AHA BLS Healthcare Provider or AHA BLS Instructor Provider card.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits Package