Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Our office is currently looking for a full time Scheduler/Recruiter 9-5pm with home healthcare experience to manage schedules for our Caregivers and recruit new hires. This position requires the following:
- At least 1 year experience with scheduling in a home health care setting
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to communicate with caregivers in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.