Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Must have own vehicle
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must have up to date car insurance
- Must be 21 years of age.
We have a variety of shifts available. Rates range from $12-15/hr. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/714. Call us during business hours of 9a-5pm at 860-316-2531
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.