Are you someone who is caring and compassionate with a passion for enhancing the lives of aging adults in your community? Are you looking for essential work that is rewarding and makes a real difference in the lives of others? Then Home Instead Senior Care invites you to join our team! We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their own home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
If you have a heart for aging adults it doesn't matter if you have years of caregiving experience or if you are brand new to caregiving. Home Instead provides skills training and ongoing support to our employees and works with you to place you in situations that match your skill level while providing opportunities for growth.
We also offer:
- a variety of shifts available with customizable schedules that fit your lifestyle
- competitive pay, plus a $1,000 bonus
- paid training and ongoing education
- supplemental benefits through Aflac
- pharmacy discount cards
- Teladoc program
- a supportive and responsive office staff
- mileage reimbursement
- no shifts shorter than 3 hours
- weekend shift differential
- extra effort gift cards
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
Apply online or call 724-452-6691 to schedule an interview.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.