IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - APPLY TODAYAre you needing flexibility due to childcare, education, or your primary source of income?Have your hours been cut due to the impacts of COVID-19•
Home Instead is searching for dependable, compassionate individuals to become a part of our team and join our mission to change the face of aging in Southwest Florida. We are currently interviewing and hiring daily in Charlotte, Lee, and Collier counties. You’ll support seniors in their homes, where they desire to be, by providing companionship, home-helper, and relationship-based care.No experience? No problem. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program that delivers in-depth and hands-on instruction by our LPN and RN, providing our CAREGivers with all the tools they need to be prepared, confident, and skilled to give care.
- Companionship care
- Household duties: meal prep, grocery shopping*, and light housekeeping
- Personal care: assist with bathing, grooming, toileting, transfers (Home Health Aide duties)
- Medication reminders
- Alzheimer's and other related dementias
- Competitive wages
- Major medical health insurance (employer premium contribution for 30+ hour employees)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Accident plans
- Short term disability
- Hospital and cancer plans
- Excellent work environment and 24/7 live support
- Cellular service discount
- CAREGiver referral bonus program
- On-site CPR certification
- 21+ years of age
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid driver's license
- 4+ years of driving experience
- Pass a drug screen, including testing negative for medical and/or recreational THC
- Ability to obtain an eligible Level 2 background screen
All overnight CAREGivers must be able to stay with the client at least until 8:00 AM.
Ready to spend your evenings, weekends, and overnights impacting the lives of seniors•Click HERE to meet Stanley and see why we love what we do.You're going to love working with us. We go above and beyond to provide a safe and enjoyable work environment. Our office staff provides quick and knowledgeable support around the clock, allowing our Home Health Aides to focus on the part of the job they enjoy, caring for another. Our employees are like family to us. At Home Instead, you will not be treated like just another worker because our Home Health Aides are the heart of what we do!Join our family, apply online today!Careers - Home Instead (homeinsteadswfl.com) or text 239-596-2050Our Home Health Aides provide critical and essential care for elderly persons and are exempt from the recent COVID-19 'Stay at Home' Executive Order.*We are actively practicing social-distancing and assisting our clients to remain at home according to the Stay-at-Home Executive Order.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.