We have two positions available for an Executive Administrative Assistant at a leading and expanding travel healthcare staffing company, located in Rochester Hills, MI. These positions are for immediate start and qualifying candidates will have interviews scheduled within 48 hours.
Nurse founded in 2001, Health Providers Choice quickly established itself as a respected leader in the staffing industry for travel nursing. We provide jobs nationally in nursing and allied health for all specialties and contract types including travel, local, and per diem contracts. HPC is committed to excellence for our clients and employees; this is proven by our continued recognition and success in the industry:
- We were voted a Top Ten Travel Company for 6 consecutive years on Highway Hypodermics.
- We earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing for both Talent and Client for 5 consecutive years.
- HPC has been Joint Commission certified since 2009.
- We were rated as One of America's Best Recruiting Firms by Forbes in 2017 & 2018.
- HPC was named one of Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2018, 2019, and 2020 Best Staffing Firms to Work For, and one of 2018’s Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for reporting to the CEO directly on projects and tasks. This is a full-time, hourly position. Pay rate is negotiable based on experience level.
Benefits available including:
- BCBS Health Insurance, Single/Family/with optional Domestic Partner Coverage
- Vision / Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Liability and Workers’ Compensation
- Custom Tailored Compensation Plans